Friday, July 1, 2016

Tegelberg - Friday Afterwork Flying

Since weather has been more than bad this spring and early summer, whenever the sun comes out I'm trying my best to sneak a flight in. The forecast for the coming weekend was bad again and yet another competition in Austria was cancelled. So luckily I had the chance to leave work early and head to Tegelberg, which is the closest side to the world famous castle Neuschwanstein.
It was my first time at this site so I had to fill in some forms and produce my license as well as a proof of insurance in the bar next to the cable car to get my flying permission.

Soon the car left and some minutes later we were at the takeoff (directly next to the cable car's top station), The view from there was already stunning with Forggensee and Füssen in the background.
After takeoff I soon made hight and could fly to the next mountain range and several times over the castle and over the lake. What an amazing after work flight with my amazing test wing, the Ozone Mantra M6. (Thanks a lot to Flugschule Hochries for giving it to me.)  I'll sure come back here again :)















No comments:

Post a Comment